Thursday 8 October 2015

Klopp for the Kop!

It's official, Jurgen Klopp is Liverpool's new manager. 

My thoughts: In my opinion Klopp is a great appointment for Liverpool FC. In the past he has won many trophies with Dortmund including two Bundesliga trophies back to back. I feel that he could lead us to many trophies if Liverpool fans stick by him then he will be a success. 

However, Liverpool fans need to stick by him through the hard times, we must remember as well he may not be an instant success. Klopp may need a few games to look at the squad we have got and which players he likes/dislikes. Although if he is a success quickly then the Liverpool fans will be on his side and support him throughout his tenure at Liverpool FC

I hope that you have enjoyed reading my first blog. If you do enjoy my blog be sure to follow me to get my future posts.




No comments:

Post a Comment